Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > expanding game windows ???

expanding game windows ???

old man Ted

the game window comes in so small that I can not see the cards or numbers on
freecell..Is there a solution for this..My old computer had xp home and it
come in a much larger window and I could see the cards and numbers on
it..Thanks in advance..

Colin Barnhorst

If you don't get an answer here you might try
microsoft.public.windowsxp.games

If you are using a 32bit edition of Windows XP keep in mind that this is not
an XP newsgroup. As its name says, it a 64bit Windows newsgroup that
focuses on 64bit issues in Vista, XP Pro x64, 64bit server editions, etc.

"old man Ted" <old man http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> the game window comes in so small that I can not see the cards or numbers
> on
> freecell..Is there a solution for this..My old computer had xp home and it
> come in a much larger window and I could see the cards and numbers on
> it..Thanks in advance..

Jane C

Hi Ted,

Just grab the edge of the window and drag it to your preferred size.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

Tony Sperling

Or, click 'Maximize'! Due to the format of the FC game area, this one will
not expand sideways.

Many MS games can switch to full-screen as well (not FC, though!) - usually
[Alt+Enter].

Tony. . .

"Jane C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Ted,
>
> Just grab the edge of the window and drag it to your preferred size.
>
> "old man Ted" <old man (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> the game window comes in so small that I can not see the cards or numbers
>> on
>> freecell..Is there a solution for this..My old computer had xp home and
>> it
>> come in a much larger window and I could see the cards and numbers on
>> it..Thanks in advance..

> --
> Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
> Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation
> MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

old man Ted

I found a solution in an eariler question that was answered by Chris H. from
an old question in 05 about another game..I right clicked on the blank screen
and clicked on properties, then opened the settings and changed the
resolution, it is real big now..Thanks to all for your help..