Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > pre-login / HTTPS Authentication

pre-login / HTTPS Authentication

Martin

Hi,

Is this possible om a ASA5505?

I have a citrix server on: https://citrix.mydomain.com, but before the
users access the citrix server login page the ASA prompts the users for
a password. Just a common one.

I know this is possible but do not know how it is configurated.

Best regards
Martin

Greeley Greeley is offline
Member

Yes set up a VPN so the user would have to authenticate through the ASA with a password and then they could get your citrix server.

I would do it with more security tied to it though I would set up UID and PASSWD for everyone and have it contact a Cisco ACS server to allow the access.

--G