Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Is this in the HMTL specs?

Is this in the HMTL specs?

Ed Mullen

I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.

http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>
> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

Capital letters for HTML mark-up looks like shouting and surely
there is no need to shout here.

--
dorayme

C A Upsdell

Ed Mullen wrote:
> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>
> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

Try XML.

Tim Streater

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>
> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

Attribute overloading is deprecated.

C A Upsdell

Ed Mullen wrote:
> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>
> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

cwdjrxyz

On Feb 18, 2:01 pm, Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>
> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg
>
> --
> Ed Mullenhttp://edmullen.net
> Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual trip around
> the sun.

I think I can shorten your search. Since upper case is used, this can
not be valid xhtml, since lower case must be used in contrast to html
where either upper or lower case may be used. Thus you will have to
search old html - perhaps very early html. Was there a 0.01 version in
the distant past?.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:01:23 GMT
Ed Mullen scribed:

> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>
> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

Did you try jamming them through the validator?

--
Neredbojias
Riches are their own reward.

Ed Mullen

Neredbojias wrote:
> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:01:23 GMT
> Ed Mullen scribed:
>
>> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>>
>> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

> Did you try jamming them through the validator?

Hmmm. I may have to consult my girlfriend on that one.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Phil Kempster

Neredbojias wrote:
> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:01:23 GMT
> Ed Mullen scribed:
>
>> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>>
>> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

> Did you try jamming them through the validator?

That's what they do for a mamogram.
PhilK

--
Phil & Val Kempster
http://kempster.info

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 19 Feb 2008 02:03:11
GMT Ed Mullen scribed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 18 Feb 2008
>> 20:01:23 GMT Ed Mullen scribed:
>>
>>> I've searched and just can't find this markup tag in the spec.
>>>
>>> http://edmullen.net/temp/how_to_attrack_a_geek.jpg

>> Did you try jamming them through the validator?
>>

> Hmmm. I may have to consult my girlfriend on that one.

Not a bad idea. She probably wouldn't appreciate things being verified
by surprise.

--
Neredbojias
Riches are their own reward.

HMTL Bob B Computer Support 8 04-14-2007 02:45 AM
any charitable hmtl guru needed!! cassiadenton@gmail.com HTML 31 12-07-2006 08:22 AM
study HMTL Simon Spencer HTML 3 10-12-2004 08:48 PM
Use FindControl for HMTL control in Datagrid Sid ASP .Net 4 11-11-2003 09:24 AM
Newby question: how convert hmtl -> jpg? Nico Fluitsma HTML 10 11-09-2003 09:33 PM

Advertisments