Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo Gallery - Henkel Spur - Dostoevsky LSD Trip

Photo Gallery - Henkel Spur - Dostoevsky LSD Trip

DONOTREPLY

A theatre project - open air and a BIZARRE story:
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080215-henkel-spur/

The Dostoyevsky Trip (a Sorokin play), very arty-farty,
a greek food festival, a 1926 steam-engine flating crane (358 tons)
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080218-dosto/

Some politcal pics, like "Osama Bin Laden meets Pamela Anderson"
and "GW Bush, the vampire, sucks blood at the neck of the Statue of
Liberty"
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080214-karori/

enjoy

DONOTREPLY

three new photo galleries

Alan Brunton play "Zaratustra Said" ...
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080229-zarathustra/

Familiar Strangers - Street Theatre
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080223-street-theatre/

Anti NZ Terror arrests protest demonstration
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080223-demo/

Enjoy!

DONOTREPLY

Tom Yost

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:15:28 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just added the final photo series from our Hawaii trip...
>http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080428-waikiki4/
>
>enjoy

Wow. Facists, endless kitch, criminal social system, vehicle
atrocities, erotic onslaught of commercial prostitution, carbon fuel
madness, toxic waste...

Sounds like a miserable time, hope you never have to endure a trip to
the USA again!

DONOTREPLY

On Apr 29, 2:02 am, Tom Yost <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:15:28 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >I just added the final photo series from our Hawaii trip...
> >http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080428-waikiki4/
> >enjoy

> Wow. Facists, endless kitch, criminal social system, vehicle
> atrocities, erotic onslaught of commercial prostitution, carbon fuel
> madness, toxic waste...
> Sounds like a miserable time, hope you never have to endure a trip to
> the USA again!

Thanks.. but, as the song goes:

We all live in America.

Well, not quite.

When I arrived back in New Zealand I thought I was deaf... the buses,
cars were so quiet and there wasn't the constant background of
machines operating at full tilt. But I sympathise with your
sentiment that nobody should have to endure a trip to the USA.
Apparently people have noticed, (although the US dollar is dirt cheap
now***) visitor numbers in Hawaii are down 13 per cent for the year!

***A sixpack of GROLSCH was only 7 dollars in ABC stores that are on
every street corner in Waikiki. That's cheaper than local beer in New
Zealand!!

Another thing I noticed is the ever worse infrastructure. Potholes in
the streets, thousands of people sleeping in parks and the timidness
of the people... many are zombied by prosac.... its worse than 2001:

Here are the photographs from 2001:

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_01/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_02/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_03/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_04/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_05/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_06/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_07/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_08/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_09_beach_walk/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_10/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_11/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_12/

AND HERE ... snaps from 2006:

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_akl_hawaii/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_2/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_3/

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_4/

DONOTREPLY

> But the OP missed a chance to learn the English language while he was
> there.
> Allen

Hey Allen Nitpicker, give me an example of my failing at the english
language ..

Any critique of the substance, too?

Tom Yost

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:10:46 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Another thing I noticed is the ever worse infrastructure. Potholes in
>the streets, thousands of people sleeping in parks ...

Thousands? Really?

>Here are the photographs from 2001:

Not sure I can stand the agony.

John Turco

Tom Yost wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:15:28 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I just added the final photo series from our Hawaii trip...
> >http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080428-waikiki4/
> >
> >enjoy
> >

> Wow. Facists, endless kitch, criminal social system, vehicle
> atrocities, erotic onslaught of commercial prostitution, carbon fuel
> madness, toxic waste...
>
> Sounds like a miserable time, hope you never have to endure a trip to
> the USA again!

Hello, Tom:

Yeah, after all, the U.S. is the universe's "Great Satan" -- right? It's
nothing like those freedom-loving, Earth-friendly, bastions of law-abiding
citizens (China, Russia, et al.), eh? <G>

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>