Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Case for iPod Classic 160

Case for iPod Classic 160

Butch Haynes

Just picked up an iPod Classic 160 and it looks pretty delicate so I think I
better get a case for it.

I saw the metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
online.

Which kind is better-- and why?

Butch Haynes

Just picked up an iPod Classic 160 and it looks pretty delicate so I think I
better get a case for it.

I saw a metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
online. Which kind is better-- and why?

Henry Ross

> Just picked up an iPod Classic 160 and it looks pretty delicate so I think
> I better get a case for it.
>
> I saw a metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
> online. Which kind is better-- and why?

The only drawback of silicone cases over solid ones (I have both) is that
it's sometimes difficult to place a silicone-covered iPod into one's
pocket - it's slightly "sticky". I chose to go for a solid, clear, plastic
job from Belkin in the end and haven't had any problems with it.

HTH