Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Tibco Business works being used instead of J2EE

Tibco Business works being used instead of J2EE

josh.s17@gmail.com

Our company has got into tibco business works in a big way recently.
They are using it as an integration tool between applications and in
some cases getting it to write into relational databases where a J2EE
app would have previously done this sort of work.

Does anyone else have experience with this and think it is a bad idea!

Using xpath to perform logic is much less readable than java in my
opinion.

rupert.thurner

On Feb 15, 10:30*pm, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Our company has got into tibco business works in a big way recently.
> They are using it as an integration tool between applications and in
> some cases getting it to write into relational databases where a J2EE
> app would have previously done this sort of work.
>
> Does anyone else have experience with this and think it is a bad idea!
>
> Using xpath to perform logic is much less readable than java in my
> opinion.

is business works running in an j2ee container or not?