Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The D3 Breaks All Cultural Barriers When There's A Fire!!

The D3 Breaks All Cultural Barriers When There's A Fire!!

Rita Berkowitz

Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
the best dSLR on the planet!"

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

Rita

Charles

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
> the best dSLR on the planet!"

Awesome! Where can I buy large prints?

Yo

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
> the best dSLR on the planet!"
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

another crappy shot from Rita.

Yoshi

"Yo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:fp5cka$ko7$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
>> the best dSLR on the planet!"
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

> another crappy shot from Rita.

I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
Store. Stupid snaps.

Nervous Nick

On Feb 15, 7:32 pm, "Yoshi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Yo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messagenews:fp5cka$ko7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
> >> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
> >> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
> >> the best dSLR on the planet!"

> >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

> > another crappy shot from Rita.

> I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
> that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
> have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
> Store. Stupid snaps.

But the exclamation point(s) in each subject line just really grabs
people's interest every single time, oh yes, clever device that it is.

--
YOP...

Pudentame

Yoshi wrote:
> "Yo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:fp5cka$ko7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
>>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
>>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
>>> the best dSLR on the planet!"
>>>
>>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

>> another crappy shot from Rita.
>>

> I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
> that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
> have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
> Store. Stupid snaps.

Following in the footsteps of the "illustrious" Annika1980.

Scuse me ... gotta go hurl.

stu7seven@gmail.com

On Feb 15, 2:50*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
> barriers. *No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
> the best dSLR on the planet!"
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>
>
> Rita

are you allowed to say "monosodium glutamate" in a family
newsgroup ?

Jon Pope

FIRST OF ALL RITA IS A WHORE AND CANT TAKE SHOTS LIKE BRET. BRET'S SHOTS ARE
THE GREATEST

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Feb 15, 2:50 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
>> the best dSLR on the planet!"
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>
>>
>> Rita

> are you allowed to say "monosodium glutamate" in a family
> newsgroup ?

Allen

Jon Pope wrote:
> FIRST OF ALL RITA IS A WHORE AND CANT TAKE SHOTS LIKE BRET. BRET'S SHOTS
> ARE THE GREATEST
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Feb 15, 2:50 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
>>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
>>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
>>> the best dSLR on the planet!"

I wonder what planet it is referring to?
Allen

Pudentame

Yoshi wrote:
> "Yo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:fp5cka$ko7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Yes folks, even in the midst of a fire, the amazing D3 pulls off another
>>> mind numbingly awesome feat while tearing down all cultural and language
>>> barriers. No matter what language you speak, you can only say "the D3 is
>>> the best dSLR on the planet!"
>>>
>>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/fire.htm>

>> another crappy shot from Rita.
>>

> I agree, Rita with a D3 is like buying a Steinway to play Chopsticks. All
> that moron does is brag about it's equipment while posting photos that could
> have been taken with a point and shoot from the junk table at the Goodwill
> Store. Stupid snaps.

From personal experience, I can tell you that playing Chopsticks on a
Steinway is far more effective.