Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > REPEATER with TEXTBOXES(How can I get values in textbox)

REPEATER with TEXTBOXES(How can I get values in textbox)

bivin

How to get values of textboxs in a repeater control. How can i identify each
textboxes in a repeater control and get the values of the textbox . Please
help me.
bivin