Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > ABOUT C

ABOUT C

prabhu

I KNOW ONLY BASIC LEVAL ONLY. SO PLS HELP ME . I WANT DEATIL ABOUT
POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES

THANK YOU
PRABHU

Malcolm McLean

"prabhu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I KNOW ONLY BASIC LEVAL ONLY. SO PLS HELP ME . I WANT DEATIL ABOUT
> POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES
>
> THANK YOU
> PRABHU

Overloading is C++. But there is no substitute for a basic tutorial, and not
much point in cutting and pasting and posting sections here.

--
Free games and programming goodies.
http://www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm

Randy Howard

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:03:13 -0600, prabhu wrote
(in article
<(E-Mail Removed)>):

> I KNOW ONLY BASIC LEVAL ONLY. SO PLS HELP ME . I WANT DEATIL ABOUT
> POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES

Learn where the caps lock key is first. Nobody wants to flashback to
the 1970s.

--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

santosh

Randy Howard wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:03:13 -0600, prabhu wrote
> (in article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>):
>
>> I KNOW ONLY BASIC LEVAL ONLY. SO PLS HELP ME . I WANT DEATIL ABOUT
>> POINTERS AND OVERLODING. AND PLS SEND EXAMPLE PROGRAMES

> Learn where the caps lock key is first. Nobody wants to flashback to
> the 1970s.

I suppose he has spent too much time with MS-DOS and BASIC