Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > What, no new post about new ATI Catalyst drivers?

What, no new post about new ATI Catalyst drivers?

Gary Mount

New drivers posted Feb.13 on AMD website.

Charlie Russel - MVP

Carlos is on Vacation, you get to be the poster of record!

Thanks. I may give them a try, these current ones are driving me nuts.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

"Gary Mount" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> New drivers posted Feb.13 on AMD website.

Gary Mount

The small yellow square in the corner of my monitor is gone with the new
Catalyst application (32 bit version I use) as compared to using version
3.1.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Carlos is on Vacation, you get to be the poster of record!
>
> Thanks. I may give them a try, these current ones are driving me nuts.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>

> "Gary Mount" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> New drivers posted Feb.13 on AMD website.

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yeah, I've got that. But it doesn't bother me. The fact that it periodically
decides on rebooting that I only have one monitor, however, is driving me
NUTS.