Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > DRIVER

DRIVER

shater

hi alll, I need driver for
BROADCOM
BCM2035SKFBG
TAQ607 P22
772168 S4
^_^

Colin Barnhorst

For what operating system?

"shater" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi alll, I need driver for
> BROADCOM
> BCM2035SKFBG
> TAQ607 P22
> 772168 S4
> ^_^

shater

For Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> For what operating system?
>
> "shater" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi alll, I need driver for
> > BROADCOM
> > BCM2035SKFBG
> > TAQ607 P22
> > 772168 S4
> > ^_^

Jane C

Hi,

The Broadcom BCM2035 is a very old chip. I was unable to find any drivers
for 32 bit, let alone 64 bit Vista, for a USB dongle using that chip. It
has since been returned to the reseller and changed for a newer one.
(BCM2045, which also had no 64 bit drivers. An .inf tweak was used. The
2045 was detected by Vista x86.)

Which particular device do you have that is using that chip?

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

shater

heloo,

I got this chip when I was using Windows XP, and thanks for help but through
Vista we can make the SW combatabil with the windows, but unfortuantly it's
not alwayes work, anyway thanks for help, but for now i face a problem more
imbortant than this, plz find the post that will be it's topic about the