Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Explore the 'Universe'...

Explore the 'Universe'...

J-Rome

ATTENTION ALL SPORTS FANS (and, non-sports fans, too):

I would like to invite you to explore a great message board that
continues to grow called 'The Sports Universe'. We have a large
variety of topics to discuss there. Obviously, the primary focus is
sports and we have plenty of it to talk about. We have huge forums for
all the four major professional sports, but we also have a place for
all you college fanatics out there in our NCAA forums. We even cover
any other sports that is played all around the globe. But that's not
all. TSU has an 'open-door' policy for those who would like to discuss
topics outside of the sports world. Whether, it's the ongoing
Presidential race or latest news in the entertainment biz, we want to
hear what you have to say about it. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD @ TSU!!!
We also encourage you to show off your artistic touch in our graphics
forum. If you are good enough, we might offer you a spot as a graphics
moderator. Do you want to play a game?! Come check out our constantly
growing 'Arcade'. We have over 100 games (all with the ability to save
your high score) and I plan to add many more. You can also create your
own tournament, if you like. For those of you that just want to vent
and say whatever is on your mind (without violating any of TSU's
guidelines, of course), drop a line in our fully-integrated
'Shoutbox'. It is a quick & fantastic way to communicate with all
other TSU members without feeling the need to post in the forums all
the time. So, I hope you come check us out and join our ever-expanding
community. Give us a chance & you just might like it! If you do,
please...SPREAD THE WORD!!! See ya there...

Related TSU links:
BOARD HOME: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Sports_Universe
BOARD RULES: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...act=boardrules
REGISTRATION PAGE: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...ct=Reg&CODE=00
'CURRENT EVENTS' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...p?showforum=53
'ENTERTAINMENT' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...p?showforum=54
'GRAFIX WORLD' FORUM: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...p?showforum=62
ARCADE: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Spor...php?act=Arcade

Thanx 4 ur support,
Nick a.k.a. Madden King (TSU Admin).
The Sports Universe has total of 411 registered explorers (and
growing) with 9,513 posts (and counting).
Board link (alternate): http://TSU-forums.net