Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Interesting info about Firefox beta 3

Interesting info about Firefox beta 3

History Fan

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

History Fan wrote:
> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,142458/article.html

just remember this: Firefox 3 is still in the developmental
and testing stage. Its not ready for the average user. If
you want to live on the wild side, then use it. Just
remember, it may cause your computer to crash and catch on
fire.

The official release of Firefox 3 should be out some time
this year, though.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

History Fan

"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:fp2i49$e6o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> History Fan wrote:
>> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,142458/article.html

> just remember this: Firefox 3 is still in the developmental and testing
> stage. Its not ready for the average user. If you want to live on the
> wild side, then use it. Just remember, it may cause your computer to
> crash and catch on fire.
>
> The official release of Firefox 3 should be out some time this year,
> though.

I'm excited about the fact that Firefox 3 is supposed to do a better
job containing memory leaks.