Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > google home page

google home page

aussie bob

win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
this to function again?

sandy58

On Feb 14, 9:11 pm, aussie bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
> for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
> stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
> drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
> this to function again?

sorry i have awee prob with this fast talk so fast it is hard to no
where the one sentence starts and the other won ends but im sure if i
try hard enough and practise like yoo must have done aussie bob 'cos
you dont like caps or just dnt no what they are/for so never mind
answering cos im ****ed with all this concintration se im ****ing up
my spelling with this **** bye bob i hope you find someone else to
help cos i yam ****in useless anyway sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh1111

Barry OGrady

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:11:49 -0800 (PST), aussie bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
>for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
>stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
>drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
>this to function again?

Try rewriting using punctuation and avoiding run on.

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Barry OGrady

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:48:46 -0800 (PST), sandy58 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Feb 14, 9:11 pm, aussie bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
>> for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
>> stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
>> drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
>> this to function again?

>sorry i have awee prob with this fast talk so fast it is hard to no
>where the one sentence starts and the other won ends but im sure if i
>try hard enough and practise like yoo must have done aussie bob 'cos
>you dont like caps or just dnt no what they are/for so never mind
>answering cos im ****ed with all this concintration se im ****ing up
>my spelling with this **** bye bob i hope you find someone else to
>help cos i yam ****in useless anyway sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh1111

ewe speel reel goud

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

chuckcar

aussie bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
> for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
> stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
> drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
> this to function again?

History: built into internet explorer. Yet another reason not to bother
with anything google offers.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

richard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>win xp home sp 2.have reinstalled ie7 as the drop down menu to search
>for a previous visited web page in the google home page search bar
>stopped working.used to be abel to left click this empty bar,and a
>drop down menu allowed me to click a previous web search.how can i get
>this to function again?

It can not display that which it does not have.
You either need to visit some websites, or tell the browser to use the
tool. You might have this function turned off. See options.

--
"Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough and people will believe you."
Adolph Hitler

only google home page in history list john hamilton Computer Support 12 06-09-2010 02:01 AM
Google Home Page Axle NZ Computing 6 03-23-2005 08:53 AM
Virus hijacking Google from my Internet options home page???? abtiller@sbcglobal.net Computer Support 3 08-02-2004 01:18 AM
Trojan? Home page, Google, Yahoo redirected. Steak and potatoes Computer Support 4 11-30-2003 06:18 AM

Advertisments