Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cisco CCX (Cisco Compatible eXtensions) and Windows Zero Configura

Cisco CCX (Cisco Compatible eXtensions) and Windows Zero Configura

Peter

Can someone give me technical information on what CCX extensions are
supported by the WZC in Windows XP and Vista? Specifically i need to know if
the client side load balacing across AP's as implemented by a Cisco wireless
network is supported by CCX compatibale hardware with the microsoft client.
We don't want to use Cisco or Intel supplicants (ProSet, etc) to configure
wireless as the Microsoft method of configuring adapters is much more
scalable.

Any resources or pointers are very much appreciated.

Regards,

Peter