Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How to configure 2 physical interfaces of a router to be in the same subnet?

How to configure 2 physical interfaces of a router to be in the same subnet?

tuancao tuancao is offline
Junior Member

Hi guys,

Currently I am using bridge-group to configure 2 physical interfaces of a router to be on the same subnet. But that creates a problem for us since we want to enable MPLS (mpls ip) on those interfaces.

Do you know another way to help us to configure 2 physical interfaces of a router to be on the same subnet and we can still enable MPLS on one interface ( no need to enable MPLS on both of them)?

I really appreciate your answers?