Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Question: What is an .rbf file and...

Question: What is an .rbf file and...

Graystar

why would I want to keep it?
There are some 900 of them of various sizes on my PC in WinXP pro x64.
One of them became misregistered somehow and I can't find it to fix it to
it's home program.
Do I even need them?

Just wondering.

Colin Barnhorst

Rbase datafile, according to http://www.file-extensions.org/

"Graystar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> why would I want to keep it?
> There are some 900 of them of various sizes on my PC in WinXP pro x64.
> One of them became misregistered somehow and I can't find it to fix it to
> it's home program.
> Do I even need them?
>
> Just wondering.

Graystar

Thanks Colin. That helped.
It was a file not linked to something in Adobe 8

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote in message
> Rbase datafile, according to http://www.file-extensions.org/
>
> "Graystar" wrote in message
>> why would I want to keep it?
>> There are some 900 of them of various sizes on my PC in WinXP pro x64.
>> One of them became misregistered somehow and I can't find it to fix it to
>> it's home program.
>> Do I even need them?
>>
>> Just wondering.

Colin Barnhorst