Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Annoying pop up

Annoying pop up

mkaerekton mkaerekton is offline
Junior Member

Hi people, I have been using pcs and the internet since the beginning of time and have never come across a problem that I have not been able to fix either from my own knowledge or a spot of googling.
However for the past couple of weeks now when surfing the internet I get this:

It doesnt load up, or say Done, or eventually lead to anywhere, it just stops there blank until I close it.
I have run anti virus and spyware and adaware programs but nothing has fixed it.
It pops up totally at random too.
I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this and also if anyone knows how to stop it happening.

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks
mkaerekton.