Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to create a batch file ?

how to create a batch file ?

sihle87@gmail.com

hello,
i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
programmes without goin through e-clipse or j-Grasp first.

Thanks

Roedy Green

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:48:29 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote,

I use 4NT. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/4nt.html
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Thomas Kellerer

(E-Mail Removed), 13.02.2008 15:48:
> hello,
> i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
> programmes without goin through e-clipse or j-Grasp first.
>
> Thanks

A batch file is simply a text file.
You can use any plain-text editor to create a batch file (even Notepad).

Btw: what is e-clipse?

Thomas

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 14, 1:48*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
> programmes

A JNLP (web-start) launch file is X-plat, like Java,
whereas a batch file will only work for that OS.

JNLP e.g.'s <http://www.physci.org/jws/>

BTW - the word 'I' should always be upper case.

--
Andrew T.
PhySci.org

How to create a batch file to run a Java application Cyril Dex Java 7 03-10-2013 06:46 AM
How to create a batch file for Java Console Application? Mozart Java 7 06-16-2011 07:41 AM
create a batch file king Perl Misc 1 10-23-2007 03:03 PM
Create my own batch file to compile ASP.NET assemblies Raterus ASP .Net 1 04-23-2004 02:12 PM

Advertisments