Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Passing large data between forms, different apps

Passing large data between forms, different apps

terry

Hi,

I have a need to pass a large data chunk (> 1024 bytes)
between web forms that reside on different web
applications (say one application is
http:\\localhost\website1\page1.aspx while the other is
http:\\localhost\website2\page2.aspx). Navigation from
one app/page to the other is via Response.Redirect
("/websiteX/desiredpage.aspx");

I've tried QueryStrings & Cookies unsuccessfully because
of the length limitations. Session variables will not
work because the pages reside in separate web applications.

Thanks for your help!!!
Terry

William F. Robertson, Jr.

Or you could use a database as a storage medium, and either cookie, or
querystring the index value.

bill

news:031c01c344ad$ad4d9680$(E-Mail Removed)...