Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Raketu: SIP settings anyone?

Raketu: SIP settings anyone?

Brian A

I am interested in checking out http://www.raketu.com
However I can't see any SIP settings on their web site.
I have sent them an email and either they haven't replied or their
reply has got lost in the somewhat trashy spam filter of Hotmail.
Also, any comments from anyone who has used the services thereof would
be welcome - or am I to be the guinea pig?
I don't want to sign up until I have the SIP setings, as they might be
one of these companies that like their customers to use their soft
phone only, and I wouldn't be using that.

---
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
---

Brian A

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:00:47 GMT, Brian A
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am interested in checking out http://www.raketu.com
>However I can't see any SIP settings on their web site.
>I have sent them an email and either they haven't replied or their
>reply has got lost in the somewhat trashy spam filter of Hotmail.
>Also, any comments from anyone who has used the services thereof would
>be welcome - or am I to be the guinea pig?
>I don't want to sign up until I have the SIP setings, as they might be
>one of these companies that like their customers to use their soft
>phone only, and I wouldn't be using that.
>

>---
>Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
>---

Well, I've just received an email from them - so they did reply.
"We do not support the third party SIP at this time, but we will in
the near future. We will email you as soon as this feature will be
available."

---
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
---

mymail@hotmail.co.uk

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:45:06 GMT, Brian A
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"We do not support the third party SIP at this time, but we will in
>the near future. We will email you as soon as this feature will be
>available."

Don't hold your breath Brian they sent me this reply when I asked them
months and months ago after they first appeared here .