Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Page Layout

Page Layout

Charles A. Lackman

Hello, I have created an ASP.NET web page and it looks really good when the
browser is set to view the page in "Medium" text size. But when the
browser's text size is set to "Larger" or "Largest" it looks terrible; all
the words are overwriting eachother. How do I fix this.

Thanks

Chuck