Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > hi hi hi its about your life

hi hi hi its about your life

toddsalim@gmail.com

hi hi hi
my name is salim,i am from Morocco
i've seen many places of the world on tv screen and few that i've
visited either for fun or/and business
As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and
people.
I found in many pieces i've been to:that people stereotyped islam they
prejudge Muslims from what they see in media incidents
Allow me to share with you here some information about Jesus Christ in
islam,
Muslims believe in Jesus Christ (peace and blessingof god be upon Him
as one of the mightiest messengers from god,
We believe he is born miraculously by the word of god without Father
Like Adam Been created without father nor mother.
And Marry is his mother the pious,pure female may god be pleased with
her

A Collection of Debates videos:
http://english.truthway.tv

All about islam