Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Cisco VPN Client kills internet connection

Cisco VPN Client kills internet connection

rrcommon rrcommon is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I have a problem using my VPN. Anytime, I connect to this specific VPN profile of a client using Cisco VPN version 5.0.00.340, my internet gets disconnected immediately. And once I terminate the VPN connection, the internet comes back immediately.

I have tried switching off firewalls, upgraded my Router firmware etc but not sure, what is the solution for this. I am using DLink WBR 2310 if that is of any information.

The issue seems to be only on my laptop, there are others who are using the same VPN profile and they are able to VPN and as well stay connected on the internet.

Any suggestions to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ramesh