Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > error in datagridview

error in datagridview

SAC

I'm using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition.

I drag the Authors table to the design view in the pubs db and then press
F5.

I get and error:

Cannot open database "pubs" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'NOTEBOOK\ASPNET'.

I thought this is a permissions problem so I made a new table within VWD and
I got the same error when I attempted to run it.

Any ideas on what I need to do?

Thanks.

SAC

The first line of the error gives this info:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database "pubs" requested by the
login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'NOTEBOOK\ASPNET'.]

Thanks.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...