Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > please help me

please help me

tygryskacz@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's
thesis about a opinion on managers.

I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and
as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my
thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in.

The survey:
http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/in...=94762&lang=en

If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the
group.

I will be rally grateful for your help.

Yours sincerely

Travis Newbury

> I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's
> thesis about a opinion on managers.
> I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and
> as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my
> thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it

There goes the bell curve...

mbstevens

Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2:02 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's
>> thesis about a opinion on managers.
>> I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and
>> as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my
>> thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it

> There goes the bell curve...

Will you be the black swan?