Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How do I go about disabling the error console in firefox?

How do I go about disabling the error console in firefox?

ShortTom ShortTom is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuzzT
Thanks willeifler. Your fix worked for me.

Both FireGestures and Mouse Gestures Redox addons were installed. I uninstalled FireGestures from the Addon screen and restarted Firefox 3.0
No more annoying Error Console every start up.
Thanks again. It had been annoying me for weeks.
I registered just to say thank you.

Badabing Badaboom. EXACTLY the cause of my several months long irritation with the Firefox 3 error console. Mouse Gestures Redox and FireGestures create a problem that opens the error console with almost every page load. FireGestures uninstalled, no problemos.

Thanks Ruzz and willeifler. A LOT.