Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Scroll Saw images using PS elements 5

Scroll Saw images using PS elements 5

Walter H. Klaus

Can someone provide me with a method of creating black and white images for
cutting with a scroll saw using PhotoShop Elements and photographs.

Thank you,

Walter H. Klaus

bugbear

Walter H. Klaus wrote:
> Can someone provide me with a method of creating black and white images
> for cutting with a scroll saw using PhotoShop Elements and photographs.

Automatically generated B&W images would
likely not have the "bridges" needed for a sucessful
design. I don't think you'll get a sufficient
level of "abstraction" either.

BugBear

me@mine.net

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:49:06 -0600, in rec.photo.digital "Walter H.
Klaus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can someone provide me with a method of creating black and white images for
>cutting with a scroll saw using PhotoShop Elements and photographs.

You might try using the Stamp filter.