Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > regd. IE Error while running .net Application

regd. IE Error while running .net Application

Srinivas

I am working on ASP.Net using VB.Net.
I have created some web forms. I didn't find any problem
in running them for the firt time.

But suddently it started giving IE error on any event
occured(change event or any button click).
It's not a regular error and at the same time it occurs
repeatedly for some time and doesn't come at all sometimes.

There is no message about the root cause but it simply
shows a IE error window which says

"MS IE encountered an error and needs to be closed.WE are
sorry for the inconvenience.
Please tell MS about this problem.

Debug---Send error report--Dont send"

What could be the reason for this?
Problem with the code or with the browser?
Please help me in fixing it.

Please do reply

rgds,
Srinivas