Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > hardware design and vhdl

hardware design and vhdl

Amit

Hi group,

I'm learning SOC and trying to implement:
Audio Controller (FIFO, Clock generator and interface)
Audio codec
and NIOS II will be used as Music Controller.

Where can I find some information to find out how each of these
element work? I understand this is very general but what I need is a
resource to study about Music Controller or somethig close to it.

Regards,
Amit

MikeShepherd564@btinternet.com

>I'm learning SOC and trying to implement:
>Audio Controller (FIFO, Clock generator and interface)
>Audio codec
>and NIOS II will be used as Music Controller.
>
>Where can I find some information to find out how each of these
>element work? I understand this is very general but what I need is a
>resource to study about Music Controller or somethig close to it.

Google

ghelbig@lycos.com

On Feb 11, 4:17 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >I'm learning SOC and trying to implement:
> >Audio Controller (FIFO, Clock generator and interface)
> >Audio codec
> >and NIOS II will be used as Music Controller.

> >Where can I find some information to find out how each of these
> >element work? I understand this is very general but what I need is a
> >resource to study about Music Controller or somethig close to it.

> Google

The OP has a Google-Mail address. It's annoying that he needs
reminding that Google-Search exists.

Happy Monday,
G.

Mike Treseler