Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Passport Authentication in ASP.NET

Passport Authentication in ASP.NET

Sudhir Pai

Hi All,

I want to implement the .Net Passport Authentication in my ASP.NET web
application.

I have installed the Microsoft Passport SDK 2.5 on my machine. I have
also registered my profile (email address and company profile) while
downloading the Passport SDK.

I have not yet received the SiteID and the Key from Microsoft for
registering my Web Application for Passport Authentication.

I want to know the further steps involved in implementing the Passport
Authentication.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Sudhir

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

to do this with MapPoint .NET (now MapPoint Web Service) to speed up the
process.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA