Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Basics

Basics

=?Utf-8?B?U2ltb24gVG9kZA==?=

I have XP Pro installed on my home PC. I have recently purchaced an HP Ipaq
with Wi-Fi. This is supposed to connect to my pc to alow remote access around
the home. I was advised to buy a wireless desktop network card for my PC to
enable this. I installed it and it's driving me mad. As you probably guessed,
it's not working. It says connection is not connected but I dont have a home
network.