Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Make your own website in 5 minutes for free!

Make your own website in 5 minutes for free!

lnpworld

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

lnpworld wrote:

> http://glycospam.webs.com/getspamhosting.htm

I don't think so.

<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fglycoblug.webs.co m%2Fgetwebhosting.htm>
This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Strict!
Result: Failed validation, 123 Errors

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

zynteq7

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> lnpworld wrote:
>
>> http://glycospam.webs.com/getspamhosting.htm

> I don't think so.
>
> <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fglycoblug.webs.co m%2Fgetwebhosting.htm>
> This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Strict!
> Result: Failed validation, 123 Errors

LOL!

That reminds me, what browser does the best rendering? I remember it
being K-Meleon or Opera? (I forget)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

zynteq7 wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> lnpworld wrote:
>>> http://glycospam.webs.com/getspamhosting.htm

>> I don't think so.
>>
>> <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fglycoblug.webs.co m%2Fgetwebhosting.htm>
>> This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Strict!
>> Result: Failed validation, 123 Errors

> LOL!
>
> That reminds me, what browser does the best rendering? I remember it
> being K-Meleon or Opera? (I forget)

Opera has been able to pass the Acid2 test for quite awhile now. I think
also Safari 3.something now does as well. Those are the only two I know
of.

http://www.webstandards.org/action/acid2/
Click on the "Please take the Acid2 test!" link.

--
-bts