Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > To Memories

To Memories

Mara

Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and really means what
he's singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY

Rest in peace, Freddie.

--
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is
seldom known until it is lost.

samuel

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and
> really means what he's singing.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
>
> Rest in peace, Freddie.

yes rest in peace to all the good souls who passed too soon

chuckcar

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and really
> means what he's singing.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
>
> Rest in peace, Freddie.

You know I never realized until the documentary I saw in the last year
that his ancestry was from the sub-continent. Something about his facial
structure I guess.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Mara

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:26:16 +0100 (CET), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and really
>> means what he's singing.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
>>
>> Rest in peace, Freddie.
>>

>You know I never realized until the documentary I saw in the last year
>that his ancestry was from the sub-continent. Something about his facial
>structure I guess.

I saw that one, too. I thought it excellent.

Of course, anyone who loves cats is ok in my book.

--
Revenge is sweet, a toxic honey that corrodes the soul.
-- Tsu Dho Nimh, 9/12/2001

Tony

Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts. Plonk
(killfile) him and *never* answer any of his posts.

chuckcar wrote:

> Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and really
> > means what he's singing.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
> >
> > Rest in peace, Freddie.
> >

> You know I never realized until the documentary I saw in the last year
> that his ancestry was from the sub-continent. Something about his facial
> structure I guess.
>
> --
> (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Tony

Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts (and or FROG you).

Mara wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:26:16 +0100 (CET), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Made one month before his death; it's clear he's dying, and really
> >> means what he's singing.
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjiapiq-hqY
> >>
> >> Rest in peace, Freddie.
> >>

> >You know I never realized until the documentary I saw in the last year
> >that his ancestry was from the sub-continent. Something about his facial
> >structure I guess.

> I saw that one, too. I thought it excellent.
>
> Of course, anyone who loves cats is ok in my book.
>
> --
> Revenge is sweet, a toxic honey that corrodes the soul.
> -- Tsu Dho Nimh, 9/12/2001

Mara

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:48:55 -0500, Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Beware of this Steve aka Steve Y aka Steve O etc character - he
>questions every post he doesn't understand and if you get irritated at
>him, he will follow you through usenet trolling your posts

You mean, like you're doing right now?

<snip>

--
I don't have much use for lowering the bar; people need encouragement
to be smart, not dumb; they readily exhibit the latter trait, as you must

Tony

Don't get me started. Don't get me started. I'm Tony, he's Steve but just
keep on pushing and you could get "FROGGED" or even "CYBERFROGGED" right here
on usenet.

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:59:51 -0500, Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Don't get me started. Don't get me started. I'm Tony, he's Steve but just
>keep on pushing and you could get "FROGGED" or even "CYBERFROGGED" right here
>on usenet.

Listen up, Lameboi. I've been forged so many times that a threat like yours is
like a drop of fresh water in the Pacific ocean - doesn't mean a ****ing thing.
And I know *all* about you. I've had so many trolls come after me over the years
that nowadays I just use them as an excuse for a nap, because they're so stupid
and boring that all they do is make me sleepy. Anyone with a clue knows how to
read headers and see a forgery, and the ones who can't don't matter, and
killfiles are very handy things, so you can take your lame little threats and
stick 'em where the sun don't shine, sunshine. If you think you're going to
follow me around to other groups on usenet, just try it, Lamie. I'm all over the
place - but *you'll* never know where, and you'll just end up looking like a
bigger fool than you already do for typing before engaging your brain. (ObQuirk
noted.)

You're nothing but a troll, and a pretty damned lame one at that.

<pat, pat>

Now **** off, you idiotic piece of ****.

>Mara wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:48:55 -0500, Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snipped trollshit>

--
Cat people are different, to the extent that they generally are not
conformists. How could they be, with a cat running their lives?

Tony

At the rate you're going you'll end up just like Chuckcar. FROGGED from one end of
the universe to the other end. You'll sound like a busted record repeating over and
over again Hey, hey some guy just FROGGED me i'm being FROGGED! F-R-O-G-G-E-D!
F-R-O-G-G-E-D! I'm being FROGGED.