Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT- email obfuscator

OT- email obfuscator

BessieBee

>I would suggest http://alicorna.com/obfuscator.html . We've been
>using this since the Wondermill email garbler was shut down.

That's the online resource I've been using for a long time. It works
very well, but I wanted something I could use without being online. I
drag my laptop with me everywhere and don't always have access. Hard
to believe, I know....

Ed Jay's program is *exactly* what I was looking for.

LeslieB

Ray

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:06:26 -0800, Ed Jay <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>BessieBee scribed:
>
>>I've spent too much time the past few days trying to find a free,
>>downloadable program/script/whatever, that will obfuscate email
>>addresses. I currently use a free one online, but I'd really like to
>>have something local. And free. And easy. And can be used for
>>multiple addresses on the same page.
>>
>>I'm starting to build an alumni site and one of the pages will be a
>>directory, all with email contacts.
>>
>>Thank you!
>>

>Help yourself to <http://www.edbjay.com/obfuscator.zip>. It's a freeware
>app. (It will be removed from my site on 11Feb).

Thanks for posting this link Ed Jay, I was looking for a program just
like that! Cheers!

Just Ray

Just Ray
Put your church or other christian based organization on the internet
today! Visit our website: http://www.goodnewswebdesign.com
We are a Christian Web Design Company

Obfuscator Arjen ASP .Net 2 07-02-2005 04:36 AM
.NET Obfuscator Review Pip ASP .Net 1 03-10-2005 05:08 PM
Which is the best java code obfuscator tool ? Tobias Merler Java 0 07-12-2004 09:31 PM
ANN: 9Rays.Spices.Net [asm.browser, analyzer, obfuscator, decompiler, modeler]v3.4.2 released Al Ponomarev ASP .Net 3 05-03-2004 07:52 PM
Looking for good Java obfuscator Sympatico Java 2 04-29-2004 03:29 AM

Advertisments