Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > from sql server to web page - in aml

from sql server to web page - in aml

Shoval Tomer

Hi,
I'm trying to get data from SQL server 2000 using for xml explicit.
I can get the data into an xmlreader, but I can't figure how to
transform the xml using a style sheet, and then post it to a web page.

All I want is for the web page to get the xml, tranform it, and disply
the output - without creating text files along the way.

Thanks