Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony DSC-F717 faulty camera serial lists Wanted

Sony DSC-F717 faulty camera serial lists Wanted

noone@nospamyahoo.cnn

Just to confirm that what I read back on Oct 2005 Sony had a list of Serial No and my camera was on
that list

Just done lots of Googler searches and all the Sony ones have been Removed, and I can't find any
others..

Can some one Please give me some pointers for the F717 List..

I do have a Sony print out from back in Oct 2005 but no serials listed

Thanks

John Navas

Check the Internet Archive. <http://www.archive.org>

--
Best regards,
John Navas

noone@nospamyahoo.cnn

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:38:16 GMT, John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 03:03:47 +1300, (E-Mail Removed) wrote in
><(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>>Just to confirm that what I read back on Oct 2005 Sony had a list of Serial No and my camera was on
>>that list
>>
>>Just done lots of Googler searches and all the Sony ones have been Removed, and I can't find any
>>others..
>>
>>Can some one Please give me some pointers for the F717 List..
>>
>>I do have a Sony print out from back in Oct 2005 but no serials listed

>Check the Internet Archive. <http://www.archive.org>

Thanks.

No reference to any Camera stuff there, all the links I have found on the net are now Dead, and a
few were Sony ones, seems that they are trying to hide this thing.

But the Sony Asia web site still list the fault and no mention of a cut off date, only a short list
of models.

How is your Panasonic FZ8 as I was looking into getting one, looks like a fun camera.

John Navas

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:19:56 +1300, (E-Mail Removed) wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:

>How is your Panasonic FZ8 as I was looking into getting one, looks like a fun camera.

It's a terrific camera. I couldn't be more pleased.

--
Best regards,
John Navas
Panasonic DMC-FZ8 (and several others)

Paul

This is probably the web site you are looking for. The problem was model
wide, not serial number specific.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html

noone@nospamyahoo.cnn

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:57:52 +1100, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is probably the web site you are looking for. The problem was model
>wide, not serial number specific.
>
>http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html

Thanks but I have all that but some time in Oct 2005 there was a serial list posted, but I never
save it, or took a hard copy..