Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How to set default to TRUE: Overrides Function OnBubbleEvent(ByVal source As Object, ByVal args As EventArgs) As Boolean?

Re: How to set default to TRUE: Overrides Function OnBubbleEvent(ByVal source As Object, ByVal args As EventArgs) As Boolean?

David Waz...

If I understand your question, you want the default returned value of your
function to be true, then test for specific cases that would return false.
If so:

Overrides Function... OnBubbleEvent...

OnBubbleEvent=True ' your default value
If condition1 then return False
If condition2 then return false
If condition3 then OnBubbleEvent=false ' another way of setting
the function value
etc...

Return False ' can be true or false, depending on the balance
of your logic
End Function

news:(E-Mail Removed)...