Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony F717 CCD Device has now died..

Sony F717 CCD Device has now died..

noone@nospamyahoo.cnn

Yes my Camera some 5 years old has the CCD Fault, I did ring Sony many years ago here regarding the
faulty CCD's, but here in NZ they were at a total loose as then new nothing about it, but I did ask
them if it failed later will it be replaced and they seem to think so.

I had all the Web docs that refer to these bad CCD's devices.

Problem is Sony no longer has Offices here moved them all to OZZ.

Any one else had the CCD fault as I know it affected stacks of cameras and brands..

My Serial No. is on the fault list.

Lazlo Lebrun

> Yes my Camera some 5 years old has the CCD Fault, I did ring Sony many years ago here regarding the
> faulty CCD's, but here in NZ they were at a total loose as then new nothing about it, but I did ask
> them if it failed later will it be replaced and they seem to think so.
>

> I had all the Web docs that refer to these bad CCD's devices.
>
> Problem is Sony no longer has Offices here moved them all to OZZ.
>
> Any one else had the CCD fault as I know it affected stacks of cameras and brands..
>
> My Serial No. is on the fault list.

Cameras and consumer electronics are today like fish.
Only freshware is of interest.

Laszlo