Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Memtest86 2.0 released today!

Memtest86 2.0 released today!

Carlos

I was about to miss this one before going to my vacations.
There is an update dated today.
http://www.memtest.org/
Download the version that suits you best:
1.- Floppy
2.- Bootable USB
3.- CD (iso image)
Carlos

Dennis Pack

Carlos:
Thank you for the information. Enjoy your vacation. Have a great
day.

--
Dennis Pack
XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was about to miss this one before going to my vacations.
> There is an update dated today.
> http://www.memtest.org/
> Download the version that suits you best:
> 1.- Floppy
> 2.- Bootable USB
> 3.- CD (iso image)
> Carlos

Ken Triebold

Have a great vacation, Carlos!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was about to miss this one before going to my vacations.
> There is an update dated today.
> http://www.memtest.org/
> Download the version that suits you best:
> 1.- Floppy
> 2.- Bootable USB
> 3.- CD (iso image)
> Carlos

Carlos

I must make myself clear.
This new release corresponds to memtest86+ (www.memtest.org)
The other memtest is memtest86 (no plus sign) available at www.memtest86.com
The latest is the original memtest86 by Chris Brady.
The one in my post is "Based on the well-known original memtest86 written by
Chris Brady, memtest86+ is a port by some members of the x86-secret team".
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Carlos