Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ModalPopupExtender PopupDragHandleControlID

ModalPopupExtender PopupDragHandleControlID

Jared

I am totally stuck here. The control works fine without a value in
PopupDragHandleControlID, but I am looking for that functionality, so
as the client can check their data before making a decision.

As soon as I put the a value in PopupDragHandleControlID, the popup
renders way off the bottom of the screen and clicking the drag handle
causes it to jump even further.

I am using IE7, VS2008, ASP.NET 2.0, Version 1.0.11119.0 of the
Control Toolkit. My page is rendering inside an iFrame embedded in an
old asp page. The page has a master page. I am using drag and drop on
other pages within the same masterpage, with no problems (but not via
the AJAX framework).

Has anyone else come across this or a similar issue?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jared