Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > asp.net and spreadsheet...

asp.net and spreadsheet...

Raphaël Désalbres

Hello everybody,

Does anyone knows where can I find a spreadsheet component which allows
server-side script control? (Since ActiveX control don't)

Thanks very much for your time,

Raphaël Désalbres

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Hopefully one of these will do the trick for you:

SoftArtisans ExcelWriter:
http://excelwriter.softartisans.com/

Aspose.Excel
http://www.aspose.com