Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > data access tutorial with new adventure works sample database?

data access tutorial with new adventure works sample database?

Andy B

Was just wondering if there was a tutorial like
http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/ but uses the newer adventure works
database instead?