Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone else having trouble getting into Hotmail?

Anyone else having trouble getting into Hotmail?

muzician21@yahoo.com

Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
and it just hangs, never does come up.

Anyone else having this problem?

chuckcar

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
> and it just hangs, never does come up.
>
> Anyone else having this problem?

As of 15:45 EST in North America, I signed in no problem. They *are*
redoing it to something called "windows live mail" whatever *that* means
(nothing more than marketing is my bet).

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

sittingduck

chuckcar wrote:

> As of 15:45 EST in North America, I signed in no problem. They *are*
> redoing it to something called "windows live mail" whatever *that* means
> (nothing more than marketing is my bet).

I couldn't get on via HTTP yesterday. No problem using an email client
though.

--
http://improve-usenet.org

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
> and it just hangs, never does come up.

I don't use hotmail, but I've read that there is some kind of Firefox2
vs hotmail problem.

--
Mike Easter

chuckcar

sittingduck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9A3E840B244EAduckrulestheuniverse@invalid. quakefour.net:

> chuckcar wrote:
>
>> As of 15:45 EST in North America, I signed in no problem. They *are*
>> redoing it to something called "windows live mail" whatever *that*
>> means (nothing more than marketing is my bet).

> I couldn't get on via HTTP yesterday. No problem using an email client
> though.

Uh, hotmail doesn't *do* pop. You might be thinking of gmail.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

sittingduck

chuckcar wrote:

> Uh, hotmail doesn't *do* pop. You might be thinking of gmail.

Uh, you are talking out of your ass.
They might not offer it NOW, but they did when I signed up, and it still
works fine.

http://quakefour.net/pub/pop.jpg

--
http://improve-usenet.org

Plato

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
> and it just hangs, never does come up.

You should have gotton rid of hotmail when MS bought it.

I currently use mail.com for important email application.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/