Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 1841 dhcp server problem

1841 dhcp server problem

krzysiek

Hi

I have dhcp server on cisco router 1841.
Computer with Windows Vista can't obtain ip address from this dhcp server.
Computer with other operating system like xp, 2000 work normal.
What happen ? Who know how reslov this problem?

thanks
chris

Bod43@hotmail.co.uk

On 8 Feb, 10:48, "krzysiek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have dhcp server on cisco router 1841.
> Computer with Windows Vista can't obtain ip address from this dhcp server.
> Computer with other operating system like xp, 2000 work normal.
> What happen ? Who know how reslov this problem?

There may be a "Cisco" answer but here is a microsoft knudge
instead.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233

I am pretty sure that we would have seen this issue
so maybe a software change on the router might fix it?

krzysiek

Thanks.
I know about this microsoft article.
But this don't resolve problem.

I need something to do witch router.
I have ios 12.4(13r)T
This ios probably send this broadcast flag, but i'm not shure.

Uzytkownik <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

cisco 1841 router dhcp issue pra Cisco 1 04-12-2008 08:20 AM
Wireless DHCP clients cannot obtain an IP address from the DHCP se =?Utf-8?B?SGVpbkQ=?= Wireless Networking 0 01-08-2006 03:41 PM
run > ipconfig > net stop dhcp then > net start dhcp Fayza Computer Support 3 05-12-2004 07:10 PM
if Active Directory no DHCP? or: Where ist my DHCP Ingo Hauf Computer Support 2 10-18-2003 02:25 PM

Advertisments