Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Search of mini CD/DVD replication?

Search of mini CD/DVD replication?

everett everett is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,
I am looking for a mini CD/DVD replication that will print batches of 1000 to 2000 audio CD's for a school music department in UK. Can someone recommend me a company that does this type of work with reasonable price and good quality?
Any suggestions are welcome.

perefred perefred is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
Mini CD/DVD replication is more likely to be utilized by end users. Mini CD/DVD replication is offering a cute alternative to standard CD ROMs where capacity is less of a requirement. I know a site called www.orbisdigital.co.uk , which offers Mini CD/DVD replication in UK. Its offers are very reliable and cost-efficient. Hope this will work out for you.