Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: What means Protected WithEvents ?

Re: What means Protected WithEvents ?

clintonG

The keyword 'protected' is an access modifier.

You can get started understanding what is going on by opening your
MSDN Library, look for the term 'access modifier' filtered by
the language of your choice via the Index tab.

Then use the Search tab using 'withevents' to start learning how events
are used with the access modifiers to declare the use of delegates.

That's about all I can say at the moment as I too am learning to
translate OOP into meaningful English constructs.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software Development
SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.as...RER=-201499070