Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Report of a cycling ride to Tlatizapán (Morelos, MX)

Report of a cycling ride to Tlatizapán (Morelos, MX)

erasmo

Hi dear Group:

I would like to share with you a report of a cycling ride to
Tlatizapan (Morelos, Mexico), made to know the carnival festival
performed in that location. This report (with geo-referenced DSLR
photos) is avaliable at the following address:

http://tinyurl.com/yq65ar

Regards

--
Erasmo