Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > hi, can anyone tell me if this software can be done in C?

hi, can anyone tell me if this software can be done in C?

Joćo Gomes

Hi, i need to code in c something like this, www.searchbay.org?idapp=93896

can any one pointing me some tricks..

tks for your help.

Wesley Mesquita

On 7 fev, 20:14, "Joćo Gomes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi, i need to code in c something like this,www.searchbay.org?idapp=93896
>
> can any one pointing me some tricks..
>
> tks for your help.

I think everything can be done using C. Softwares like this have some
complex implementation detais, so the the "tricks" you need depends
heavily of your C programming skills. Tell us something about tour
past projects, maybe someone can help you better.

santosh

Joćo Gomes wrote:

> Hi, i need to code in c something like this,
> www.searchbay.org?idapp=93896
>
> can any one pointing me some tricks..
>

> tks for your help.

It should be /possible/ .

But do you have a good reason for implementing such an application
instead of perhaps using something that's already available, either the
one at that link or something else? Implementing all the listed
functionality should be /quite/ a bit of work. Building around codecs
already out there will save time and effort. You might find that you
may be more or less constrained to go the C++ route.

Since you appear to want to write for Windows direct more questions to
<news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32> unless the question happens
to be primarily Standard C based.

Hyuga

On Feb 7, 6:14 pm, "Joćo Gomes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi, i need to code in c something like this,www.searchbay.org?idapp=93896
>
> can any one pointing me some tricks..
>
> tks for your help.

Sure it's possible. But I think the fact that you have to ask
suggests you shouldn't try it, at least not for several years.

fnegroni

You shuould start looking at DirectX (in particular, DirectMedia)

It is best accessed using C++, but there are C wrappers.