Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > [OT] WebHosting ....

[OT] WebHosting ....

Lloyd Dupont

I'm looking for advice about WebHosting.
I found this 2 interesting hosting company:
http://www.webhost4life.com/hosting.asp
http://www.sleekhost.com/plan.asp

Sleekhost is the most interesting one, however webhost4life offer E-Commerce
wizard (ie, online payment form wizard), I have no experience in this field
but I wish to setup an ASP.NET web site with some paying stuff, so I wonder.

should I take the less interesting webhost4life (with the wizard) or does
the payment form is an easy matter with no financial complication and could
I go for sleekhost ?

please, share any ideas or experiences ...

Lloyd

Price reductions on webhosting - Prijsverminderingen in webhosting - Diminutions de prix en hébergement web Michel Lenoir NZ Computing 1 03-05-2005 09:10 PM
Q: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP & DB Jow Blow ASP .Net 6 09-02-2004 04:30 PM
webhosting search Robert Blackwell ASP .Net 0 07-27-2004 12:23 AM
WebHosting C# newbie ASP .Net 1 04-07-2004 10:31 PM
Q: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB Jow Blow ASP .Net 6 02-23-2004 07:32 AM

Advertisments